The importance of Facebook in social network marketing
In this article, you will learn how to use Facebook in social media marketing and its importance in your marketing strategies.
When Facebook started in 2004, it was an empty social network that focused on connecting students with each other.
From connecting friends and family to bridging the gap between brands and their communities, Facebook has taken our online communication to a new level.
Now with more than 1 billion active users, Facebook has become one of the most important social media with widespread use.
Today, Facebook is considered as one of the important platforms for online exchanges and interactions, and we have explained how to use it in social network marketing.
Selectaak is a social media service provider, and if you need services to increase views or YouTube subscribe buy, order in our user panel.
Important statistics about Facebook:
- As of June 2013, Facebook had approximately 1.19 billion monthly active users, 80% of whom were outside the United States and Canada.
- 59% of users who like a brand's page have already used its products and services. Meanwhile, 45% of people are on the brand page only to get information about discounts.
- The gender of Facebook users is 55% female and 45% male.
- More than 750 million users enter this site every month through mobile devices.
How do people use Facebook?
Since its inception, Facebook has become a major part of people's social presence online. For most users, Facebook is the only online social network they participate in. Of course, the level of interaction of people with this platform varies.
From the people who check this network regularly every week to those who are compulsively active in such networks, the main force for the company is the communication that is established among people.
Facebook has become one of the networks that has customizable privacy and various settings. Users can adjust their visibility. They can choose the posts to be seen. On the other hand, users who have adopted a more complete approach can expose their images and writings to the public.
General features of Facebook
The capabilities that exist in this network go beyond personal pages and are dedicated to brand pages, events and groups.
- Groups are created by users and have varying levels of privacy and security. Users can organize their groups around any topic or event they like. From specialized and professional groups to groups that are about specific desires, the type of these groups is determined only based on the desire of the users. These groups can undoubtedly attract people's interest over time.
- Events allow users to get together over a specific period of time. Security in this section is highly customizable and allows people to create public and private events and events in between. The key feature in this option is the ability to export Facebook events to other calendars.
- Pages related to businesses are a revolutionary product on Facebook. Over the years, these pages have taken many forms. Like other pages, these pages have changed over time. The owner of Facebook has tried to add more features to these pages to meet the needs of marketers and business owners. Recently, Facebook has added more features such as analytical tools, reporting, security, access and advertising to these pages.
- Facebook Messenger: It is a new way to combine emails, instant messengers and Facebook messages. When separate and distinct group messaging services were created in 2010 and 2011, Facebook understood the opportunity well and bought one of the popular applications called Beluga. This messenger was later known as Facebook Messenger. On iOS, BlackBerry, and Android, it's a standalone app, but can be integrated across Facebook app and web experiences.
The importance of Facebook for businesses
As the number of users who rely on social platforms increases, these social networks will also grow and become as responsive as Facebook.
Although there are still many opportunities in this field, Facebook offers many choices for most aspects of its users' lives and tries to provide good flexibility in the field of privacy and security.
As users try to adopt new behaviors and ultimately grow their expectations, Facebook must adapt to meet people's changing needs. These changes are necessary and useful, but from a marketing perspective, they can be frustrating and frustrating.
By retaining old users and attracting new customers on this social media, you can empower your business to grow and outperform your competitors.
We hope that by reading this article, you will understand the importance and role of Facebook for the growth of businesses and use this social media in your marketing strategies.